Wednesday, September 5, 2007

We're back...like that!!

Good folks...Mr. Al Pete speaks on this new, improved blog...hope all is well.

Now...for the folks that has been followin' and supportin' us, first off...we REALLY APPRECIATED IT!!!! Secondly, it's been a year since we've posted some informative news and views...so it's back in effect.

A topic will be in the thoughts so be on the lookout.

Here is our other contacts: grownfolk.ent@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/grownfolkentertainment ...for the myspace junkies.

I'm still learnin' this out but I believe you have to subscribe to our blogs...so do such and tell a friend! Shouts out to Shirl Dangerous for beginnin' this whole blog action...I'ma stay up on it...trust.

Be easy folks...and if you have any topics and/or anythin' ya wanna speak on (that's suitable for this cause), hook it up. Be bless...*poof*

Mr./ DJ Al Pete

P. S. *wallah*...oh yeah, it's http://grownfolkmusic.blogspot.com. I forgot the sign on for our other blog...so we'll just pick up from here!!

No comments: